Tour Cost in INR -Per Couple
Child Cost ( between 5 to 12 yrs)
| Sup. Deluxe 15000
||aqua melody houseboat
||Sup. Deluxe 19000
||aqua melody houseboat
The above cost includes
- With Extra bed 25 % of Couple cost
- Without Extra bed 15 % of Couple cost
- Transportation using AC Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation as specified above
- Daily breakfast
- House Boat cruises - Overnight
- All meals in Houseboat
- " All applicable Taxes "
The above cost does not includes
- For the houseboat cruising you can choose:
- In case of A/c not working due to any technical faults difference between A/c and Non A/c Charges will be refunded
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 : Cochin - Kumarakom
Kerala backwater tours is an exciting experience and a must do activities while in Kerala. It is the an experience of lifetime as one get to see and explore some of the interesting attractions and the realm of nature so well preserved even after tourists visiting the state for centuries.
On arrival at Cochin airport or Ernakulam Railway Station our representative heartily greets you and assists to transfer you to Kumarakom, a picturesque town renowned for its bird sanctuary and heart stirring backwater. On arrival check in at hotel, freshen up and relax while welcome drink is served. Later enjoy visit to the Bird Sanctuary and spend evening time going for sunset cruise (optional) or spend leisure time relaxing near the Vembanad Lake enjoying the sheer natural beauty and creation of almighty. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Day 02 : Houseboat
Enjoy the leisure morning breakfast and spend time at one free will till afternoon. Later at 1230 hrs, we check in at houseboat and leave for the journey to explore the world of ambrosial, where nature rules. As the boat move over the serene picturesque backwater, the nature starts to unfold it captivating charm to lure the visitors and weary eyes. Lunch, Evening tea/coffee with snacks and delicious dinner will be served on-board. Overnight spend on houseboat.
Day 03 : Departure
Morning enjoy at leisure after breakfast. After finishing the journey at jetty, we check out from houseboat and on time our representative assists to transfer to airport or railway station at Cochin for onwards journey or way back to home. In this way the memorable and exciting tour ends.
* Details of Cancellation Charges*
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost